"Fortune favors the bold but abandons the timid."

Monday, March 3, 2008

A New Month

Haven't posted in a bit and just wanted to officially declare March "Robusto Month" after a pretty brutal Feb. I ended up making ~$10k the last few days to cut my losses to a very minimal amount for the month so I'm pretty happy with that. Since becoming pretty serious at poker, February goes down as both my worst monetary month and the month which I have learned and improved the most, as strange as that sounds.

I have high hopes for March and hope that with the combination of my new clown avatar (which is super intimidating), my dueness for the boom switch, and the continued lessons I've been getting from Greg will help me to play a lot better poker and even maybe make some money this month too :P.

1 comment:

UMD Tennis said...

Everyone knows black dude w/ fro = run hot. You'll learn.