"Fortune favors the bold but abandons the timid."

Monday, February 11, 2008

Robusto week!!!!!

Well I didn't really play the hands I was going to play this weekend because once I started playing I realized I was playing very poorly. I decided I would wait until after our sweat session before I played anymore poker and then just felt like taking it easy Sunday afterwards. So I just had a few drinks, LAG'd it up at 1/2nl and fired up a stupid donkament Haupt talked me into playing.

As for the sweat session I think it really helped me get back on my game. I got a chance to sweat Haupt who I've done tons of sweats w/ before and got a chance to do my first sweat w/ macdaddy. I really feel like we will be able to learn a lot from each other. I really think the session got me back in a good frame of mind to be playing my A game. I didn't really run particularly well but I think I played very well except for a few mistakes.

I'm going to grind a ton this week and try to make sure I am maintaining 6 tables pretty much all the time. The goal is to just play a ton of hands and hopefully get robusto for the year. I'll try to post some updated graphs throughout the week and some interesting hands.

No comments: