"Fortune favors the bold but abandons the timid."

Monday, February 11, 2008

Running Hot

Continue to run hot this month, although I feel due since I ran so bad in Dec/Jan. Fees just came over and sweated me for about 2 hrs and I swear the few times we've sweated each other the person playing has flopped a set almost every time theyve seen a flop w a pocket pair. Wished I coulda made the rainmakers sweat on saturday but tennis match took forever because they only had 3 courts and we had to play 9 matches, so rigged. Really looking forward to the next one whenever we get a chance to do it (hopefully soon). Talked to aejones today about coaching and I think Im gonna do a lesson with him tomorrow night, so Ill see how I like him as a coach and let everyone know anything I learn.
Heres my graph from tonight Im probably gonna play some more, maybe take some shots at 5/10 if I see a good table. Although Im pretty due to start running bad so maybe Ill just play some 1/2 to waste it there ;)


No comments: