"Fortune favors the bold but abandons the timid."

Friday, February 8, 2008

Holla

For my first serious blog entry besides the expected "first!" and a sweet "Make It Rain Remix" vid, I just want to say that I am pretty pumped about making this group for improvement/poker support. I have always wanted to have a real close group of poker friends to bounce everything off of and this blog site seems to officialize it. I have met luckhappens and MacDaddy through the limits months ago and they have both been my go-to guys when I have a poker problem/question/hillariously bad hand i've played. I just recently met UMD and talked to him but always remember him at 2/4 annoying the hell outta me when he was on my left :). So this should be a great group of players.



On another note, I can't seem to read our blog or even write this entry without scrolling down and playing the video to hear about other rain makers making it rain (the more official ones, I guess). Right now I am in Buffalo visiting my gf of a little over 2 years which is something I usually do every other weekend since I love about an hour away. I am headed to the Sabres vs. Bruins game tonight and got some nice front section seats I got off of stubhub which should be a great game. I plan on being fairly intoxicated primarily from pregaming with 1 or 5 of the following:



I should be coming back Saturday afternoon and I think we all plan on having our first group sweat later that day so it should make for some interesting blog entries afterwards. GO SABRES!

No comments: